Lesson 2: Today we finished off with the music video pitches and feedback. I gave presented my music video idea to my group and I received great advice from them. Check out my 'My Pitch & Feedback' post to see what they said!
Lesson 3: I spent this lesson uploading my pitch and feedback videos on YouTube then embedding them onto my blog. Then I started evaluating my feedback, discussing in detail the positives and negatives, as well as the improvements and lastly, how I would change my idea taking into account all the feedback I got from my peers.
Lesson 4: Today's we were told to complete the following: job allocations and an amalgamation of the artists brand. Before starting the tasks, me and my partner decided that we would use her song 'Amazing' by Kim King. Then we discussed possible ideas for the music video and just jotted down some notes. After this was done, we went on to allocating job roles for pre production, production and post production. Once this was done my partner write out the roles into a table on Microsoft Word, while I began to assemble images on Pinterest for the artists brand (http://www.pinterest.com/kalkidanb/amalgamation-of-artists-brand/).
No comments:
Post a Comment