It's autumn half term yay... but there's a lot of work to be done! So this week me and my partner could of been filming but we decided not to. Why? Because we wanted to use this week off school to really make sure our pre production is the best it can be. Not only that but we want to spend time refining our music video idea as well as our artists brand identity. So we did extra pre production work from discussing our artists makeup and costume to the typography choice! Individually, I spent time doing the shooting script and producing the digipak flatplan while my partner added more detail to our treatment and also produced the magazine advert flatplan.
I re-did & finished the shooting script. Below is an image of the digipak flatplan I have started producing.
During the half term the following work was also completed:


No comments:
Post a Comment